PRIMed for Action with quickbooks online: Step-by-Step Screencasts to Teach you QBO.
As a small business owner what is most important to you when it comes to your finances?
- Feeling in control and having insight into the workings of your business?
- The ability to make informed decisions or changes based on your financial results?
- Having everything you need ready for tax time without scrambling to get prepared?
This course is designed to give you just that.
This course is for you if:
- You are a business owner just starting out with QuickBooks Online.
- You are a business owner that has been using QuickBooks Online but you would like a trusted source to reference when you have questions or need to learn a new feature.
- You offer or would like to offer bookkeeping support to your company or client using QuickBooks Online.
- You are an accountant or bookkeeper that would like to better learn QuickBooks Online.
What is included:
- 47 step-by-step screencast videos that you can watch at your leisure or use as a reference.
- Access to the Primed for Action forum to get updates on new QBO features, get answers to your questions as you go through the modules, and interact with other business owners.
- Gain access to new screencasts released by Beam Financial Group showing you how to implement new features in QBO or highlighting areas where others have experienced challenges.
- First-hand knowledge of QuickBooks Online from a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Advanced QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor who is also experienced working with 100+ clients in QBO and other related apps.
- Best practices that will help set up an ongoing bookkeeping process for you or the person in charge of your bookkeeping.
ultimately this course should help you to:
- Manage your business finances in a way that is comfortable for you and gives you clarity into your business.
- Be prepared for tax time without a big hassle.
- Run reports with accurate data to help you make decisions as to what is best for your business.
- Set up an ongoing process that allows you to maintain financial organization in your business.
- Reduce the risk of incurring tax and other financial penalties that could arise due to inaccurate numbers or no current process to track data.
- Allow you to scale due to an increased understanding of what is working and what is not.
- Allow you to apply for additional funding which usually requires that financial reports are provided.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PRESALE!